Who is Ron Sukenick?
Ron Sukenick is the president and founder of The Relationship Strategies Institute, a global training and business development company that provides the business community with strategies for developing and effectively utilizing deeper professional relationships.
One of America’s leading authorities on the topics of LinkedIn, business networking and relationship strategies. Ron’s inspiring approach to working with those in transition creates immediate and measurable results. He is a best-selling author with his recent book, 21 Days to Success with LinkedIn, becoming an Amazon best seller.
Ron Sukenick is a dynamic presenter, an intuitive business coach and successful author. His presentations on relationship collaboration and transformation deliver practical information, humor and immediate results.
Ron Sukenick’s work consistently focuses on the areas of personal and professional relationship success and he has extensive insight into the processes that connect people to people. He shows his clients how to transcend the standard networking practices to build more authentic and mutually-beneficial relationships that enhance the bottom line.
One of Ron Sukenick's most popular services is his consulting as Chief Relationship Officer. He has helped countless companies improve their internal relationships, as well as develop and improve critical relationships with clients, vendors and others outside the company.
- Here are a few of Ron Sukenick’s accomplishments:
- Author, Networking Your Way to Success Co-Author, The Power is in the Connection: Taking Your Personal and Professional
- Relationships to the Next Level
- Co-Author of the Amazon best-selling series: 21 Days to Success with LinkedIn - The Life and Times of Gnik Rowten
- Contributing Author, Masters of Networking, a New York Times bestseller
- Began the expansion of the largest business networking referral system in the world
- International winner, Best Networlder 2004
- Vietnam Veteran / Army Reserve Retired
- Cadre Speaker for the Office of the Sect of Defense - Yellow Ribbon program
- 33 years married; father of two