Print Edition: Thinking Points for Connecting Forward
Thinking Points for Connecting Forward is a 60-page booklet packed with valuable quotes and bits of wisdom to help you develop your relationship mindset.
Thinking Points for Connecting Forward – by Ron Sukenick & Jane George Surges
Imagine for a moment being able to easily make personal and professional connections with others.
Imagine tapping into your skills naturally, and establishing contact with individuals along the way.
Thinking Points for Connecting Forward has been put together to help you in developing your relationship mindset. In this booklet, you will find a collection of quotes and bits of wisdom to build your knowledge and understanding about the concept of relationships.
Here’s a small sampling of what’s in this 60 page booklet:
Attention to a Relationship
- Human beings throughout the world share fundamental needs, including the need to be in relationships.
- Relationships provide greater opportunity for individual and mutual growth and support.
- When engaged in relationships, individuals have the opportunity to co-create and reach their full potential, far beyond what they are able to accomplish on their own.
A person is drawn into relationships based on the joy of interacting with others who share similar viewpoints, and incorporates fun, ease, energy, reliability, and creativity into the interaction.
Relationship Strategy #1:
Live Life Purposefully: The Relationship Within
- Personal awareness and self-knowledge emerge out of self-reflection.
- Once you see your life purpose more clearly, you will make more purposeful choices, and become more aware of yourself, the person in front of you, and the opportunities that are possible together.
Relationship Strategy #3:
Declare Your Interdependence & Cooperation: Your Independence is a Direct Result
- All accomplishment, satisfaction, success, and progress that we as human beings have experienced has been based on our interdependence with others.
- From interdependence and cooperation comes even greater independence, self-leadership, and self-reliance.
Relationship Strategy #6:
Consistently Doing the Little Things: Make the Big Difference
- Ask people, what “one thing” would help them move their personal or professional life forward right now. Help them by providing resources, or connecting them with others to make it possible.
Relationship Strategy #7:
Create Unparalleled Visibility: Learning to be Seen and Heard
- If everyone I connected with knew between 200 to 300 people, then I would literally have access to between 2 to 3 million people.
Relationship Strategy #9:
Travel at the Velocity of a Fast Paced World: Flowing at the Speed of Change
- How can you respond seamlessly, effectively, and efficiently, using velocity to support building solid relationships?
- Building relationships quickly leads to greater confidence and strengthens the possibility of synergy between people.
Relationship Strategy #11:
Move Into Legendary Status: Going From the Ordinary to the Extraordinary
- Doing what is expected, doing a good job, or getting complements doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re exceeding people’s expectations.
- When you’re doing things that are not expected and doing a great job, you’re getting closer to exceeding others expectations.