LINKEDIN PROFILE WRITING
Completing your LinkedIn profile not only takes time, but it requires an understanding of what makes it shine.
Our award-winning writing team will help build out your profile to the highest standard and make it look as good as you look professionally.
There are 5 levels of strength on LinkedIn - 5 Stars being the highest. This program will help bring you up to the highest level.
It’s also important that your profile is fully optimized with the right keywords and messaging to appeal to your target audience.
Bringing your profile up to speed requires the following:
- Create a compelling headline that is keyword and target audience focused.
- Write up an about section that clearly describes what you do and how you help your target audience.
- Populate your experience section with relevant roles and key accomplishments.
- Add relevant and sought-after skills.
- Get recommendations to aid in social and professional credibility (this requires your work with our guidance).
- Add groups so you can interact with your target audience.
- Add relevant education, awards, certifications, licenses, trainings, etc.
This process will require you to fill out our profile questionnaire and be available for an interview.
The investment for this service is $395.00.
LINKEDIN CONNECTION LEAD GENERATION
LinkedIn is by far the largest business networking platform in the world. Making the right connections is paramount to a successful Social Selling Relationship Building experience.
If you don’t have the time to build out and implement an effective connection strategy, we can help!
Here is an overview of how it works:
- My team will send out 400 connection requests per campaign to your target audience.
- The goal is to get you connected to them and then be able to serve as a resource for them.
The process works like this:
- Together we'll identify the types of people you want to connect with (including their title, industry, location, and more).
- My team will research and compile a list of people who fit within your target audience and are active on LinkedIn.
- We will then submit the contact list to you for your review and approval.
- Together we'll craft a connection message to send along with the invites.
- After approval, we will send out up to 20 connection requests a day Monday through Friday for a total of 100 a week for 4 weeks.
- The expectation is that a minimum of 20% of the people we ask to connect will accept the invites.
- Together we'll craft a thanks for connecting response, which my team will send out to everyone who connects.
- While there is no guarantee on the amount of connections requests that are accepted, the expectation is that a minimum of 20% will accept your invite, which translates to about 80 new 1st degree connections within 4 weeks.
The investment is $575 per 400 connection requests sent, plus up to 80 responses to the accepted connection requests.