Have you ever…
- Been frustrated with other people?
- Wondered what people were thinking?
- Thought that people behaved randomly and unpredictably?
If so, you’re not alone.
Many people have experienced similar thoughts and feelings. We’ve been there ourselves, but we found a way to make sense of the “People Puzzles” in our lives.
Would you like to understand yourself better so that you can understand others better? Whether you want to improve your communication and relationships in your family, job, or business, I can help!
As a DISC Certified Personality Profile Consultant, I can enable you to improve productivity and lower stress with your staff through training and online tools using a positive and practical approach.
What is DISC?
DISC is the leading personality assessment tool used by more than 25 million people to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication.
Remember: DISC measures behavior in words. It is objective and descriptive, rather than subjective and judgmental.
WHAT DISC IS NOT:
- DISC is not a measure of a person’s intelligence. Any person can have high or low intelligence regardless of personality style
- DISC is not a measure of a person’s values and beliefs. DISC describes what a person does, but not why. It does not judge right or wrong.
- DISC is not a measure of education, skills or experience. DISC behavior traits describe how a person will behave, but does not reflect the options open to him or her because of acquired skills, education and experience. DISC measures behavior in words. It is objective and descriptive, rather than subjective and judgmental.
HOW DISC TRAINING AND PROFILES CAN BENEFIT YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders
“Understanding the People Puzzle”
This is one of our most popular training programs!
Participant benefits from this session:
- Enhance your ability to communicate more effectively by understanding other people’s points of view.
- Learn how various personality styles can cause people to respond in different ways.
- Be able to identify and value the individual strengths of all personality styles.
- Recognize the negative consequences of a personality style which is out of control or pushed to an extreme.
- Learn how various personality types influence an individual’s perspective.
- Differentiate between the effectiveness of a personality style which is under control vs. out of control and how that person may be perceived in each situation.
- Learn about the different personality types based on traits, pace, and task or people orientation, in order to make interpersonal relationships better and more effective.
- Contrast differences in personality types and show how people view situations in special perspectives
- Set up scenarios where participants can have the experience of identifying with the different styles in order to provide understanding and effective conflict resolution
- Identify predictable behavior and what behaviors are effective in certain situations
- Explore ways of interacting with others for better relationships
Relationship Strategies Institute’s Approach to Training
Our unique approach:
- Emphasizes positive attributes within each personality style blend
- Designed for self-discovery
- Provides a simple approach to understanding people
- Relationship & interaction based content
- Looks at the perspective of others
- Stresses that human behavior is not people doing things against you, but for themselves
“About 85% of the factors contributing to success are related to the ability to work effectively with people” – Dale Carnegie – How to Win Friends & Influence People
The Ultimate Discovery System applies these four simple steps:
- Pattern – We help you to recognize the PATTERN in human behavior.
- Personal – We help you learn how to apply the pattern to your PERSONAL perspective.
- People – Use the pattern to understand other PEOPLE.
- Practical Application – You now learn how to employ the pattern for greater success in PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS.
Ultimate Discovery System Highlights:
Used successfully by:
- Ministry / Non-profit
- Individual / Parenting