So what exactly is a digital audit, and why do you need it?
Your online presence is the backbone of your business. It’s how people in your target market discover you and decide whether or not to do business with you.
Most businesses nowadays have some form of an online presence. You probably have a website, some social media profiles, maybe an email list and some free resources.
But just being online is rarely enough to differentiate yourself from the competition.
There are a few key questions to consider when it comes to your online presence:
- Is your online presence working FOR or AGAINST you?
- Does your online presence measure up to the latest guidelines and best practices?
- Is your online presence helping you to attract more people from your target market and generate quality leads and clients?
The truth is, if you’re not getting the results you want from your digital marketing efforts, then you need to do a thorough assessment of what you’ve been doing to find out what’s working and what isn’t.
Once you audit your online presence, you’ll be able to develop a clear action plan to optimize it and start generating more business.
Here’s what you’ll get with the digital audit service:
- Brand & digital strategy session
- An in-depth consultation to map out your ideal client avatar, customer journey map, unique value proposition, features and benefits of your services, and more.
- Digital audit report
- A detailed assessment of dozens of qualitative and quantitative factors of your online presence to determine what’s working and what’s not.
- Actionable marketing plan
- Specific recommendations to optimize each aspect of your online presence so you can generate a more consistent flow of new business.
- Follow-up consultation
- An in-depth consultation to review the audit report and marketing plan, answer your questions, and map out next steps to implement your plan.
The investment for the full digital audit package typically runs around $1500 but can be customized based on your specific needs and goals.
For more information about this service and to book a free 30-minute consultation with Mike Layer, the founder & CEO of Layer Digital Solutions, please click the button below.